Sunday, March 25, 2007

It's Spring Break!

I think I needed Spring Break this year as much as my kids did! I'm so excited to get some things done this week. Yep-- I plan to WORK the entire week, but NOT on school related stuff.

I spent today editing. We're getting ready for opening day at Twilight Fantasies Publications. Less than five weeks away, and I couldn't be more excited!

I've been sending out review requests this week for all of May 2nd's releases. Isn't that exciting!? I'm going to run through some research this week, and decide on a cart. I also have tons of updates and behind the scenes work to do.

Will I have any fun on Spring Break? Of course! I find all of this fun (even if it is a little stressful at times). I'm getting so excited I can't sleep! But, yes, I will be doing things other TFP related things. We've spent the last few weeks getting the pool cleaned and ready. The hubby vacuumed it today. Hopefully, tomorrow the kids and I can play. :D

Also, the muse is really singing right now! I hope to get some writing done this week-- if I can ever get her to settle on which story she wants to write. ROFL. Not that I'm complaining. I'd rather have too many stories in my head than none at all!

And, I'm going to spend some time reading this week. I think the fact that I've taken some time to read has really awakened my muse. I'm currently reading The Dream-Hunter by Sherrilyn Kenyon! If you like the Dark Hunter series, or love stories of Atlantis, mythology, or magick, you'll love The Dream-Hunter! I'm going to blog about it at my blog once I finish reading it.

Alyssa's Choice will debut on May 2nd! I can't wait! These are exciting times!

Oh, and Cassidy-- I WANT TO BE EROTIC! ROFL. Not that I'm entering the contest-- I just wanted to say it.

No comments: