Sunday, May 6, 2007

Chat tomorrow! Win GOLD or a Gift Certificate!


Join the Sorceresses of Seduction tomorrow in a chat! The ladies of Sensual Dreams and Magical Mischief (CJ England, Cassidy McKay --hey! That's me! -- Annmarie Ortega, and Trista Bane) will be chatting about our books, our lives, and our dreams.


Come find out what's up, what's next, and where we come up with all of our crazy ideas! You may even win a prize or two!


We're chatting at Brenda Williamson's Yahoo group all day long, for an e-mail loop chat. So come on by!


If you can't make it while we're there, make sure you come by later on to read all of the fun excerpts. Some of us have BRAND NEW BOOKS out!


I'll be giving away GOLD to celebrate my new time travel romance, Sometimes in September from Twilight Fantasies Publications, as well as a gift certificate!


Want to be entered into the drawing for GOLD?? Just come to the chat and yell out "EUREKA!" Since my time travel goes back to the California Gold Rush, I thought it would be appropriate to yell what the miners did when they discovered gold!


I hope you'll check out my new book and feel you've discovered gold yourself. Here's where the chat is at--remember, it's all day long! http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BrendaWilliamsonRomanceParty/


I hope to see you there!


Cassidy


Romance Author Cassidy McKay

Put a little spice in your life!



No comments: